Safe and Secure. Is Your Organisation Data Privacy Compliant?
It is vital that organisations manage and protect personal information appropriately.
Our expert data privacy practitioners will help you introduce international data privacy regulations – such as Europe’s new data privacy laws EU GDPR – with our ISO-compliant data management framework. Our framework enables you to demonstrate compliance in your day-to-day business operations.
ID data privacy and protection solutions also include Legal and Data Protection Officer support as well as full staff awareness training.
All of our Data Protection Officers are qualified and accredited Data Privacy Practitioners. They also have substantial experience in security, IT, and data related fields. They:
- Inform and advise on regulatory obligations and other data protection laws
- Provide advice and guidance on data protection
- Monitor compliance
- Draft policies and procedures
- Manage your internal data protection activities
- Design and conduct DPIAs
- Are the first point of contact for your EU Supervisory Authority
- Are the first point of contact for Data Subjects
- Provide support during Data Breach events
- Provide data protection and data breach news updates and insights
If you need support and expertise to help you remain data compliant, we’d love to hear from you.
Your Specialist Advisor: Mick Williams, Director of Compliance and Infrastructure.
For more information about ID DPO: