ID MANAGED COMPLIANCE SERVICES
ID offers a range of ITIL-aligned Managed Services where specialist teams of regulatory and legal professionals manage your compliance requirements. Operating in a range of industry sectors – aviation, education and healthcare – our specialist compliance offerings include:
- Data Privacy (GDPR & International)
- Digital Finance (PCI DSS, HIPAA, PSD2)
- Legal Support
- Vendor & Third Party Management
- ISO 27001 Management
SAY GOODBYE TO RISING COMPLIANCE COSTS
With ID Compliance-as-a-Service, say goodbye to the cost of managing complex compliance issues. With one Compliance Platform and one Compliance Portfolio, you can drive costs down, stay compliant and provide your customers with proven and comprehensive protection that is managed from one simple management platform.
ID Compliance-as-a-Service, is a unique Managed Service solution that frees organisations from the cost, time and resources of Regulatory Compliance. ID Compliance-as-a-Service not only enables your staff to focus on core revenue generating tasks but it reduces your annual compliance spend by as must as 45%.
ID Compliance-as-a-Service includes everything you need for effective Compliance Service Management (CSM) in a single ITIL-aligned solution. It includes a powerful incident and service request management module, plus other core capabilities such as problem and change management.
ID Compliance-as-a-Service is also Comply Tech agnostic. Some software tools can be helpful but, ultimately, it is people who will protect your organisation. That’s why our focus is on quality managed service support from expert practitioners.
As a Master Services First Tier Provider or Hybrid, the advantages of ID Compliance-as-a-Service are clear:
- Frees up Your Staff – Organisations should dedicate their in-house expertise to projects that further their core objectives.
- Keeps Pace with Expertise – Outsourcing Regulatory Compliance ends recruitment problems.
- Greater Scalability – ID’s modular approach makes it easy for enterprises to scale up or down depending on demand.
- 24×7 365 Availability – The 9 to 5 workday is outdated. With ID Compliance-as-a-Service, help is always available – days, nights, weekends or during holidays.
- Shifts the Cost Burden – As a Regulatory Specialist, ID provides the systems, processes and reports to ensure organisations meet their legal and regulatory requirements.
- Predictable Costs – Fixed monthly payments, as opposed to the large capital expenditures that come with in-house compliance.
ID GDPR COMPLIANCE-AS-A-SERVICE
From implementation to support, ID GDPR Compliance-as-a-Service platform is delivered by specialist practitioners. Our catalogue includes:
- GDPR Accredited Certification*
- 24×7 365 Support
- Portal Access
- Management Reporting
- Consents, Policies and Procedures
- PII Data Mapping and Management
- DB/SAR/RI Management
- GDPR Expert Practitioners
- International Legal Data Privacy Support Lawyers
- Incident Management.
- …and much more… including additional INFOSEC support if you need it.
*GDPR accredited certification is being developed by the European data privacy authorities. It is anticipated that the scheme will be available towards the end of 2019. Currently, there is no approved certification scheme or accredited certification bodies for issuing GDPR certificates.