Let Us Be Your 24 x 7 Data Protection Officer.
Under EU GDPR legislation it is best if you appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO). This is especially true if:
- Your are a public authority.
- Carry out large scale systematic monitoring of individuals or special category data.
The industry sectors affected include: insurance, finance, security, transport, pharma, healthcare, marketing, telecoms, ISPs, CCTV, software companies, schools, charities and many more…
A Data Protection Officer must be suitable qualified and experienced with expert knowledge of data protection law and practices. An employee can be a DPO as long as there is no conflict of interest such as determining the purpose and means of processing PII data.
All of our Data Protection Officers are qualified and accredited EU GDPR Practitioners. They also have substantial experience in security, IT, and data related fields. They:
- Inform and advise on EU GDPR obligations and other data protection laws
- Provide advice and guidance on data protection
- Monitor compliance
- Draft policies and procedures
- Manage your internal data protection activities
- Design and conduct DPIAs
- Are the first point of contact for your EU Supervisory Authority
- Are the first point of contact for Data Subjects
Call or Email us to arrange a free consultation
Tel: +44 (0) 2890 151 043 Email: email@example.com